Environmental Health Perspectives
(ISSN: 0091-6765, 1552-9924)
Table of Contents
2016 - 124 (1)
- Weeding Out Risk Factors? Study Reports No Association between Prenatal Air Pollution and Autism.
- What Can Epidemiological Studies Tell Us about the Impact of Chemical Mixtures on Human Health?
- Beyond a One-Time Scandal: Europe's Onging Diesel Pollution Problem.
- A Scourge Returns: Black Lung in Appalachia.
- Erratum: "Environmental, Dietary, Maternal, and Fetal Predictors of Bulky DNA Adducts in Cord Blood: A European Mother-Child Study (NewGeneris)".
- Erratum: "Examination of the Safety of Pediatric Vaccine Schedules in a Non-Human Primate Model: Assessments of Neurodevelopment, Learning, and Social Behavior".
- Perspectives on the Children's Health Collection 2015.
- Erratum: "Bias in Environmental Cohort Studies: The Example of Bone Lead and Mortality".
- Renewing the Federal Commitment to Advance Children's Health: The President's Task Force on Environmental Health Risks and Safety Risks to Children.
- NIEHS Celebrates 50 Years of Environmental Health Research at the NIH.
- Effects of Crude Oil/Dispersant Mixture and Dispersant Components on PPAR�� Activity in Vitro and in Vivo: Identification of Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate (DOSS; CAS #577-11-7) as a Probable Obesogen.
- Occupational Lead Exposure and Associations with Selected Cancers: The Shanghai Men's and Women's Health Study Cohorts.
- Evidence from Toxicology: The Most Essential Science for Prevention.
- Synergistic and Antagonistic Mutation Responses of Human MCL-5 Cells to Mixtures of Benzo[a]pyrene and 2-Amino-1-Methyl-6-Phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine: Dose-Related Variation in the Joint Effects of Common Dietary Carcinogens.
- Impact of Exposure Uncertainty on the Association between Perfluorooctanoate and Preeclampsia in the C8 Health Project Population.
- Use of the Adaptive LASSO Method to Identify PM2.5 Components Associated with Blood Pressure in Elderly Men: The Veterans Affairs Normative Aging Study.
- Suicide and Ambient Temperature in East Asian Countries: A Time-Stratified Case-Crossover Analysis.
- Chronic Exposure to Arsenic and Markers of Cardiometabolic Risk: A Cross-Sectional Study in Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Air Pollution Exposure during Pregnancy and Childhood Autistic Traits in Four European Population-Based Cohort Studies: The ESCAPE Project.
- Confusion about Cadmium Risks: The Unrecognized Limitations of an Extrapolated Paradigm.
- Organochlorine Compounds and Ultrasound Measurements of Fetal Growth in the INMA Cohort (Spain).
- Association of Perfluoroalkyl Substances, Bone Mineral Density, and Osteoporosis in the U.S. Population in NHANES 2009-2010.
- Paired Serum and Urine Concentrations of Biomarkers of Diethyl Phthalate, Methyl Paraben, and Triclosan in Rats.
- Elemental Constituents of Particulate Matter and Newborn's Size in Eight European Cohorts.
- Perfluorooctane Sulfonate Concentrations in Amniotic Fluid, Biomarkers of Fetal Leydig Cell Function, and Cryptorchidism and Hypospadias in Danish Boys (1980-1996).
- Low-Concentration PM2.5 and Mortality: Estimating Acute and Chronic Effects in a Population-Based Study.
- Smoking-Associated DNA Methylation Biomarkers and Their Predictive Value for All-Cause and Cardiovascular Mortality.
- A Case-Control Study of Prenatal Thallium Exposure and Low Birth Weight in China.
- Vehicular Traffic-Related Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Exposure and Breast Cancer Incidence: The Long Island Breast Cancer Study Project (LIBCSP).
- Long-term PM2.5 Exposure and Neurological Hospital Admissions in the Northeastern United States.
- Global Association of Cold Spells and Adverse Health Effects: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- A Workflow to Investigate Exposure and Pharmacokinetic Influences on High-Throughput in Vitro Chemical Screening Based on Adverse Outcome Pathways.
- Different ATM Signaling in Response to Chromium(VI) Metabolism via Ascorbate and Nonascorbate Reduction: Implications for in Vitro Models and Toxicogenomics.