Environmental Health Perspectives
(ISSN: 0091-6765, 1552-9924)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Occupation and Risk of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Its Subtypes
- Pollen Overload: Seasonal Allergies in a Changing Climate
- Noise and Body Fat: Uncovering New Connections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Asia: A Second Chance at Uncovering Environmental Factors
- Multiple Trigger Points for Quantifying Heat-Health Impacts: New Evidence From a Hot Climate
Environmental Health Perspectives's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 124 (6)
- On the Vapor Trail: Examining the Chemical Content of E-Cigarette Flavorings.
- Impeded Immunity? Reduced Tuberculosis Vaccine Response with Exposure to Environmental Chemicals.
- Making Sense of Carcinogens: A New Method for Navigating Mechanistic Data.
- New Home, New Prognosis? Reduced Hypertension Risk after Moving to a High-Walkability Neighborhood.
- Emerging Waste-to-Energy Technologies: Solid Waste Solution or Dead End?
- Comment on "Flavoring Chemicals in E-Cigarettes: Diacetyl, 2,3-Pentanedione, and Acetoin in a Sample of 51 Products, Including Fruit-, Candy-, and Cocktail-Flavored E-Cigarettes".
- Comment on "Effects of Arsenite during Fetal Development on Energy Metabolism and Susceptibility to Diet-Induced Fatty Liver Diseases in Male Mice" and "Mechanisms Underlying Latent Disease Risk Associated with Early-Life Arsenic Exposure: Current Trends and Scientific Gaps".
- Response to "Comment on 'Flavoring Chemicals in E-Cigarettes: Diacetyl, 2,3-Pentanedione, and Acetoin in a Sample of 51 Products, Including Fruit-, Candy-, and Cocktail-Flavored E-Cigarettes'".
- Air Pollution and Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Nested Case-Control Study among Members of a Northern California Health Plan.
- The History, Status, Gaps, and Future Directions of Neurotoxicology in China.
- Effects of Chrysotile Exposure in Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells: Insights into the Pathogenic Mechanisms of Asbestos-Related Diseases.
- A Birth Cohort Study of Maternal and Infant Serum PCB-153 and DDE Concentrations and Responses to Infant Tuberculosis Vaccination.
- Maternal Occupational Exposure to Noise during Pregnancy and Hearing Dysfunction in Children: A Nationwide Prospective Cohort Study in Sweden.
- A Time-Stratified Case-Crossover Study of Ambient Ozone Exposure and Emergency Department Visits for Specific Respiratory Diagnoses in California (2005-2008).
- Childhood Blood Lead Levels and Symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): A Cross-Sectional Study of Mexican Children.
- Flavoring Chemicals in E-Cigarettes: Diacetyl, 2,3-Pentanedione, and Acetoin in a Sample of 51 Products, Including Fruit-, Candy-, and Cocktail-Flavored E-Cigarettes.
- Temperature Observation Time and Type Influence Estimates of Heat-Related Mortality in Seven U.S. Cities.
- Ischemic Heart Disease Mortality and Long-Term Exposure to Source-Related Components of U.S. Fine Particle Air Pollution.
- Key Characteristics of Carcinogens as a Basis for Organizing Data on Mechanisms of Carcinogenesis.
- Evolution of Minimum Mortality Temperature in Stockholm, Sweden, 1901-2009.
- Soy-Based Infant Formula Feeding and Ultrasound-Detected Uterine Fibroids among Young African-American Women with No Prior Clinical Diagnosis of Fibroids.
- Moving to a Highly Walkable Neighborhood and Incidence of Hypertension: A Propensity-Score Matched Cohort Study.
- Urinary Phthalate Metabolite Concentrations and Reproductive Outcomes among Women Undergoing in Vitro Fertilization: Results from the EARTH Study.
- Computational Exposure Science: An Emerging Discipline to Support 21st-Century Risk Assessment.
- Human Health Effects of Biphenyl: Key Findings and Scientific Issues.
- Associations of Cognitive Function Scores with Carbon Dioxide, Ventilation, and Volatile Organic Compound Exposures in Office Workers: A Controlled Exposure Study of Green and Conventional Office Environments.
- Perfluoroalkyl Acids in Maternal Serum and Indices of Fetal Growth: The Aarhus Birth Cohort.
- Air Pollution and Preterm Birth in the U.S. State of Georgia (2002-2006): Associations with Concentrations of 11 Ambient Air Pollutants Estimated by Combining Community Multiscale Air Quality Model (CMAQ) Simulations with Stationary Monitor Measurements.
- Thyroid Hormones and Moderate Exposure to Perchlorate during Pregnancy in Women in Southern California.
- Prenatal Organophosphorus Pesticide Exposure and Child Neurodevelopment at 24 Months: An Analysis of Four Birth Cohorts.
- Infant Infections and Respiratory Symptoms in Relation to in Utero Arsenic Exposure in a U.S. Cohort.