Environmental Health Perspectives
(ISSN: 0091-6765, 1552-9924)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Occupation and Risk of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Its Subtypes
- Pollen Overload: Seasonal Allergies in a Changing Climate
- Noise and Body Fat: Uncovering New Connections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Asia: A Second Chance at Uncovering Environmental Factors
- Multiple Trigger Points for Quantifying Heat-Health Impacts: New Evidence From a Hot Climate
Environmental Health Perspectives's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 124 (12)
- Connecting PM2.5 Exposure to Insulin Resistance: Oxidative Stress May Be an Intermediate Step.
- Salting the Earth: The Environmental Impact of Oil and Gas Wastewater Spills.
- Identifying Chemical Groups for Biomonitoring.
- Statistical Approaches for Assessing Health Effects of Environmental Chemical Mixtures in Epidemiology: Lessons from an Innovative Workshop.
- Children's Environmental Health: Homes of Influence.
- Two Decades of Enhancing Children's Environmental Health Protection at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Outdoor PM2.5, Ambient Air Temperature, and Asthma Symptoms in the Past 14 Days among Adults with Active Asthma.
- Serum Testosterone Concentrations and Urinary Bisphenol A, Benzophenone-3, Triclosan, and Paraben Levels in Male and Female Children and Adolescents: NHANES 2011-2012.
- Prenatal Polybrominated Diphenyl Ether Exposure and Body Mass Index in Children Up To 8 Years of Age.
- Serum Levels of Persistent Organic Pollutants and Insulin Secretion among Children Age 7-9 Years: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- U-Shaped Association between Plasma Manganese Levels and Type 2 Diabetes.
- Urban Dust Microbiome: Impact on Later Atopy and Wheezing.
- Use of Cooking Fuels and Cataract in a Population-Based Study: The India Eye Disease Study.
- Prenatal Air Pollution Exposures, DNA Methyl Transferase Genotypes, and Associations with Newborn LINE1 and Alu Methylation and Childhood Blood Pressure and Carotid Intima-Media Thickness in the Children's Health Study.
- A Systematic Comparison of Linear Regression-Based Statistical Methods to Assess Exposome-Health Associations.
- Prioritizing Chemicals for Risk Assessment Using Chemoinformatics: Examples from the IARC Monographs on Pesticides.
- Size-Dependent Deposition, Translocation, and Microglial Activation of Inhaled Silver Nanoparticles in the Rodent Nose and Brain.
- Urbanization Level and Vulnerability to Heat-Related Mortality in Jiangsu Province, China.
- Individual and Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status and the Association between Air Pollution and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Exposure to Fine Particulate Air Pollution Causes Vascular Insulin Resistance by Inducing Pulmonary Oxidative Stress.
- Particulate Matter Exposure and Preterm Birth: Estimates of U.S. Attributable Burden and Economic Costs.