Environmental Health Perspectives
(ISSN: 0091-6765, 1552-9924)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Occupation and Risk of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Its Subtypes
- Pollen Overload: Seasonal Allergies in a Changing Climate
- Noise and Body Fat: Uncovering New Connections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Asia: A Second Chance at Uncovering Environmental Factors
- Multiple Trigger Points for Quantifying Heat-Health Impacts: New Evidence From a Hot Climate
Environmental Health Perspectives's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 125 (3)
- Net Loss? Agrochemicals and Insecticide Resistance in the Fight against Malaria.
- The "Typical" Asian Diet Is Anything But: Differences in Dietary Exposure to Metals among Subgroups of U.S. Asians.
- Your Grandchildren's Pollen? Modeling the Future of Ragweed Sensitization in Europe.
- Phytoestrogens in Soy Infant Formula: Association with DNA Methylation in Girls Has Unknown Implications.
- Combined Effects of in Utero and Adolescent Tobacco Smoke Exposure on Lung Function in C57Bl/6J Mice.
- Associations between Environmental Quality and Mortality in the Contiguous United States, 2000-2005.
- A Longitudinal Study of Peripubertal Serum Organochlorine Concentrations and Semen Parameters in Young Men: The Russian Children's Study.
- Early-Life Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Childhood Metabolic Function.
- Ambient Temperature and Early Delivery of Singleton Pregnancies.
- Climate Change and Future Pollen Allergy in Europe.
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl and Organochlorine Pesticide Concentrations in Maternal Mid-Pregnancy Serum Samples: Association with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability.
- A Study of Reverse Causation: Examining the Associations of Perfluorooctanoic Acid Serum Levels with Two Outcomes.
- The Association between Ambient Fine Particulate Air Pollution and Lung Cancer Incidence: Results from the AHSMOG-2 Study.
- Association of Ambient Air Pollution with Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms in Older Adults: Results from the NSHAP Study.
- Long-Term Exposure to Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Risk of Incident Atrial Fibrillation: A Cohort Study.
- An Integrated Experimental Design for the Assessment of Multiple Toxicological End Points in Rat Bioassays.
- Mediation of the Relationship between Maternal Phthalate Exposure and Preterm Birth by Oxidative Stress with Repeated Measurements across Pregnancy.
- Health Risk Assessment of Dietary Cadmium Intake: Do Current Guidelines Indicate How Much is Safe?
- Rethinking Environmental Protection: Meeting the Challenges of a Changing World.
- Poultry Consumption and Arsenic Exposure in the U.S. Population.
- Nitarsone, Inorganic Arsenic, and Other Arsenic Species in Turkey Meat: Exposure and Risk Assessment Based on a 2014 U.S. Market Basket Sample.
- Air Pollution and Deaths among Elderly Residents of São Paulo, Brazil: An Analysis of Mortality Displacement.
- Chronic Exposure to Low Doses of Dioxin Promotes Liver Fibrosis Development in the C57BL/6J Diet-Induced Obesity Mouse Model.
- Sex-Dependent Effects of Cadmium Exposure in Early Life on Gut Microbiota and Fat Accumulation in Mice.
- Climate and Health Co-Benefits in Low-Income Countries: A Case Study of Carbon Financed Water Filters in Kenya and a Call for Independent Monitoring.
- Estimating State-Specific Contributions to PM2.5- and O3-Related Health Burden from Residential Combustion and Electricity Generating Unit Emissions in the United States.
- Association of Dietary Intake and Biomarker Levels of Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury among Asian Populations in the United States: NHANES 2011-2012.
- Soy Formula and Epigenetic Modifications: Analysis of Vaginal Epithelial Cells from Infant Girls in the IFED Study.
- Historical Trends in PM2.5-Related Premature Mortality during 1990-2010 across the Northern Hemisphere.
- Passive Sampling for Indoor and Outdoor Exposures to Chlorpyrifos, Azinphos-Methyl, and Oxygen Analogs in a Rural Agricultural Community.
- Biomarker Levels of Toxic Metals among Asian Populations in the United States: NHANES 2011-2012.
- Occupational Asbestos Exposure and Incidence of Colon and Rectal Cancers in French Men: The Asbestos-Related Diseases Cohort (ARDCo-Nut).
- Relative Contributions of Agricultural Drift, Para-Occupational, and Residential Use Exposure Pathways to House Dust Pesticide Concentrations: Meta-Regression of Published Data.
- Prenatal Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Adiposity in Early and Mid-Childhood.