Journal of renal nutrition
(ISSN: 1051-2276, 1532-8503)
Table of Contents
2016 - 26 (2)
- Renewed Allegiance March 2016.
- Clinical Monitoring of Protein-Energy Wasting in Chronic Kidney Disease: Moving From Body Size to Body Composition.
- Body Composition and Mortality Predictors in Hemodialysis Patients.
- Longitudinal Changes in Body Composition in Patients After Initiation of Hemodialysis Therapy: Results From an International Cohort.
- Exploring Problems in Following the Hemodialysis Diet and Their Relation to Energy and Nutrient Intakes: The BalanceWise Study.
- Comparing Tests Assessing Protein-Energy Wasting: Relation With Quality of Life.
- The Associations Between Body Cell Mass and Nutritional and Inflammatory Markers in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and in Subjects Without Kidney Disease.
- Sensitivity and Specificity of Body Mass Index as a Marker of Obesity in Elderly Patients on Hemodialysis.
- Validating Appetite Assessment Tools Among Patients Receiving Hemodialysis.
- Dietary Acid Load is Associated With Serum Bicarbonate but not Insulin Sensitivity in Chronic Kidney Disease.