(ISSN: 1072-3714, 1530-0374)
Table of Contents
2016 - 23 (5)
- Methoxyisoflavones formononetin and isoformononetin inhibit the differentiation of Th17 cells and B-cell lymphopoesis to promote osteogenesis in estrogen-deficient bone loss conditions.
- Spectral response in reversing coronary artery atherosclerosis with vitamin D supplementation in postmenopausal cynomolgus monkeys.
- Intimate partner violence and the climacteric.
- Examining the relationship between hormone therapy and dry-eye syndrome in postmenopausal women: a cross-sectional comparison study.
- Physical activity and healthy aging.
- Changes in heart rate variability during vasomotor symptoms among midlife women.
- Elevated serum progesterone levels in postmenopausal women with mucinous ovarian tumors.
- Yoga increased serum estrogen levels in postmenopausal women-a case report.
- The longitudinal relation of stress during the menopausal transition to fibrinogen concentrations: results from the Study of Women's Health Across the Nation.
- Vitamin D and conjugated equine estrogen: the association with coronary artery atherosclerosis in cynomolgus monkeys.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 pilot trial evaluating a novel, vaginal softgel capsule containing solubilized estradiol.
- Plasma fibrin clot properties in postmenopausal women: effects of hormone therapy.
- The association between recent abuse and menopausal symptom bother: results from the Data Registry on Experiences of Aging, Menopause, and Sexuality (DREAMS).
- The association of Asn453Ser polymorphism in CYP1B1 gene with selected somatic and biochemical variables in Slovak women of different menopause status.
- Contributing factors for menopausal symptoms after surgical staging for endometrial cancer.
- Use of hormone therapy and isoflavones and mammographic density in Spain.
- Cardiac repolarization in recently postmenopausal women with or without hot flushes.