(ISSN: 1072-3714, 1530-0374)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Risk of Venous Thromboembolism Associated With Local and Systemic Use of Hormone Therapy in Peri- and Postmenopausal Women and in Relation to Type and Route of Administration
- The Association Between Recent Abuse and Menopausal Symptom Bother
- Sedentary Lifestyle in Middle-aged Women Is Associated With Severe Menopausal Symptoms and Obesity
- Vulvovaginal Symptoms Prevalence in Postmenopausal Women and Relationship to Other Menopausal Symptoms and Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Compounded Non-FDA-approved Menopausal Hormone Therapy Prescriptions Have Increased
Menopause's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 23 (7)
- Is exercise an effective therapy for menopause and hot flashes?
- Cognition and the menopause transition.
- Menopausal symptoms in Bangladeshi women in midlife.
- A cross-cultural comparison of climacteric symptoms, self-esteem, and perceived social support between Mosuo women and Han Chinese women.
- Pelvic floor muscles training to reduce symptoms and signs of vulvovaginal atrophy: a case study.
- The response to ospemifene in normal human breast tissue cultures.
- Estrogen therapy may counterbalance eutrophic remodeling of coronary arteries and increase bradykinin relaxation in a rat model of menopausal hypertension.
- Menopausal women requesting egg/embryo donation: examining health screening guidelines for assisted reproductive technology.
- Exercise training reduces the frequency of menopausal hot flushes by improving thermoregulatory control.
- Effects of preoperative vaginal estrogen therapy for the incidence of mesh complication after pelvic organ prolapse surgery in postmenopausal women: is it helpful or a myth? A 1-year randomized controlled trial.
- Effects of ospemifene, a novel selective estrogen-receptor modulator, on human breast tissue ex vivo.
- Long-term outcomes of modified laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for advanced pelvic organ prolapse: a 3-year prospective study.
- Metabolic syndrome as a predictor of endometrial polyps in postmenopausal women.
- Efficacy and tolerability of bazedoxifene in Mexican women with osteoporosis: a subgroup analysis of a randomized phase 3 trial.
- Efficacy of vaginally applied estrogen, testosterone, or polyacrylic acid on vaginal atrophy: a randomized controlled trial.
- Profiling of plasma metabolites in postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency associated with autosomal abnormalities: from chromosome to genome-wide and beyond.
- Prevalence and severity of vasomotor symptoms and joint pain in women at midlife in Bangladesh: a population-based survey.