Sexually Transmitted Infections
(ISSN: 1368-4973, 1472-3263)
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Utility of Personalised Short Message Service (SMS) Texts to Remind Patients at Higher Risk of STIs and HIV to Reattend for Testing
- Cost-Effectiveness of HIV and Syphilis Antenatal Screening
- Trichomonas vaginalis Infection Among Homeless and Unstably Housed Adult Women Living in a Resource-rich Urban Environment
- Adolescent Sexual Health: Time to Invest in a Healthy Future Generation
- Comparison of Age-specific Patterns of Sexual Behaviour and Anal HPV Prevalence in Homosexual Men With Patterns in Women
Sexually Transmitted Infections's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 92 (4)
- How are self-taken samples for chlamydia and gonorrhoea in HIV clinics perceived by patients?
- Does the new 'jungle' migrant camp in Calais meet the intra-agency working group (IAWG) minimum standards for sexual and reproductive health (MISP) in an emergency situation?
- How easy is it to discuss party drug use with MSM? A Brighton clinic survey.
- Assessing risk among MSM: service evaluation demonstrates feasibility of a single-question approach.
- eHIV-STI: 5���years on���.
- Mass drug administration of azithromycin for trachoma reduces the prevalence of genital Chlamydia trachomatis infection in the Solomon Islands.
- Spatial distribution and cluster analysis of risky sexual behaviours and STDs reported by Chinese adults in Guangzhou, China: a representative population-based study.
- Prevalence of reproductive tract infections and the predictive value of girls' symptom-based reporting: findings from a cross-sectional survey in rural western Kenya.
- Towards preparedness for PrEP: PrEP awareness and acceptability among MSM at high risk of HIV transmission who use sociosexual media in four Celtic nations: Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland: an online survey.
- False-negative type-specific glycoprotein G antibody responses in STI clinic patients with recurrent HSV-1 or HSV-2 DNA positive genital herpes, The Netherlands.
- Association of perceived partner non-monogamy with prevalent and incident sexual concurrency.
- Summer heat: a cross-sectional analysis of seasonal differences in sexual behaviour and sexually transmissible diseases in Melbourne, Australia.
- Highly diverse MLVA-ompA genotypes of rectal Chlamydia trachomatis among men who have sex with men in Brighton, UK and evidence for an HIV-related sexual network.
- Differences in risk behaviours and HIV/STI prevalence between low-fee and medium-fee female sex workers in three provinces in China.
- Respondent-driven sampling as a recruitment method for men who have sex with men in southern sub-Saharan Africa: a cross-sectional analysis by wave.
- Do young women engage in greater sexual risk behaviour with biological fathers of their children?
- "First, I��� then, we���": exploring the sequence of sexual acts and safety strategies reported during a sexual encounter using a modified timeline followback method.
- Trichomonas vaginalis infection among homeless and unstably housed adult women living in a resource-rich urban environment.