Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews
(ISSN: 0091-6331, 1538-3008)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Cardiovascular Strain of Firefighting and the Risk of Sudden Cardiac Events
- Why do Fire Ground Duties Trigger Sudden Cardiac Events in Firefighters?
- Time-Dependent Effects of Cardiovascular Exercise on Memory
- Targeted Health Behavior Interventions Promoting Physical Activity
- Clinical Classification of Heart Failure Patients Using Cardiac Function During Exercise
Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 44 (4)
- Decreased Myofilament Calcium Sensitivity Plays a Significant Role in Muscle Fatigue.
- Fatigue and Fatigability in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis.
- The Age-Associated Reduction in Propulsive Power Generation in Walking.
- Sympathetic Vasoconstriction in Skeletal Muscle: Adaptations to Exercise Training.