American Journal of Roentgenology
(ISSN: 0361-803X, 1546-3141)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 206 (5)
- Reply to "Why the Timing?".
- Use of a Quality Improvement Initiative to Achieve Consistent Reporting of Level of Suspicion for Tumor on Multiparametric Prostate MRI.
- A Structural and Mechanism-Based Perspective Toward Understanding Pediatric and Adult Sports Injuries.
- The Circle to Publication: Focus on Authors' Survey.
- MRI to Predict Nipple Involvement in Breast Cancer Patients.
- Ultrasound for the Diagnosis of Biliary Atresia: A Meta-Analysis.
- Imaging Factors That Influence Surgical Margins After Preoperative 125I Radioactive Seed Localization of Breast Lesions: Comparison With Wire Localization.
- Glioblastoma Induces Vascular Dysregulation in Nonenhancing Peritumoral Regions in Humans.
- Call for Implementing a Radiation Protection Culture in Fluoroscopically Guided Interventional Procedures.
- Why the Timing?
- Assessment of Interradiologist Agreement Regarding Mammographic Breast Density Classification Using the Fifth Edition of the BI-RADS Atlas.
- Low-Flow Vascular Malformation Pitfalls: From Clinical Examination to Practical Imaging Evaluation--Part 2, Venous Malformation Mimickers.
- Impact of a Reading Priority Scoring System on the Prioritization of Examination Interpretations.
- Low-Flow Vascular Malformation Pitfalls: From Clinical Examination to Practical Imaging Evaluation--Part 1, Lymphatic Malformation Mimickers.
- Use of Quantitative Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound to Assess Response to Antiangiogenic Therapy in Children and Adolescents With Solid Malignancies: A Pilot Study.
- Medicolegal--Malpractice and Ethical Issues in Radiology. Potential Risks When Dealing With Self-Referred Patients.
- FDG PET/CT in Patients With Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma After Primary Surgical Resection With or Without Chemoradiation Therapy.
- Bone Metastases of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Appearance on MRI Using a Standard Abdominal Protocol.
- Radiology Resident Remediation: Five Important Questions to Ask.
- Soft-Tissue Sarcomas: An Update for Radiologists Based on the Revised 2013 World Health Organization Classification.
- Cancer Risks in U.S. Radiologic Technologists Working With Fluoroscopically Guided Interventional Procedures, 1994-2008.
- Evaluation of Patient Tolerance and Small-Bowel Distention With a New Small-Bowel Distending Agent for Enterography.
- Assessment of Chiari Malformation Type I Before and After Surgery.
- Liver Fat Assessed With CT Relates to MRI Markers of Incipient Brain Injury in Middle-Aged to Elderly Overweight Persons.
- Pediatric Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Practical Imaging Approach.
- Radiology Resident' Satisfaction With Their Training and Education in the United States: Effect of Program Directors, Teaching Faculty, and Other Factors on Program Success.
- Comparison of Battery-Powered and Manual Bone Biopsy Systems for Core Needle Biopsy of Sclerotic Bone Lesions.
- The ABCs (Airway, Blood Vessels, and Compartments) of Pediatric Neck Infections and Masses.
- Variability in the Cross-Sectional Area and Narrowing of the Internal Jugular Vein in Patients Without Multiple Sclerosis.
- Dual-Energy CT of Urate Deposits in Costal Cartilage and Intervertebral Disks of Patients With Tophaceous Gout and Age-Matched Controls.
- Exploration of Imaging Biomarkers for Predicting Survival of Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treated With Antiangiogenic Chemotherapy.
- Automated Volumetric Breast Density Measurements in the Era of the BI-RADS Fifth Edition: A Comparison With Visual Assessment.
- Does Real-Time Monitoring of Patient Dose With Dose Management Software Increase CT Technologists' Radiation Awareness?
- Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma: Associations Between CT Features and Patient Survival.
- Diagnostic Performance of Split-Bolus Portal Venous Phase Dual-Energy CT Urography in Patients With Hematuria.
- The Use of Enteric Contrast Media for Diagnostic CT, MRI, and Ultrasound in Infants and Children: A Practical Approach.
- Deep Neck Fibromatosis After Diskectomy and Cervical Fusion: Case Series and Review of the Literature.
- Characteristics and Quality of Radiologic Randomized Controlled Trials: A Bibliometric Analysis Between 1995 and 2014.