Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing
(ISSN: 1092-1095, 1538-067X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (1)
- Piloting an Automated Distress Management Program in an Oncology Practice.
- Surgical Oncology: Evolution of Postoperative Fatigue and Factors Related to Its Severity.
- Physical Exercise and Cancer-Related Fatigue in Hospitalized Patients: Role of the Clinical Nurse Leader in Implementation of Interventions.
- Hospice and Palliative Care: Development and Challenges in China.
- Meet the CJON Editorial Board.
- The Impact of a Knitting Intervention on Compassion Fatigue in Oncology Nurses.
- Development of a Workshop for Malignant Hematology Nursing Education.
- Presumed Glioblastoma Multiforme: A Case for Biopsy Prior to Treatment.
- Controlling Malglycemia in Patients Undergoing Treatment for Cancer.
- Tailoring Education to Perceived Fall Risk in Hospitalized Patients With Cancer: A Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- Cervical Cancer Screening in Developing Countries: Using Visual Inspection Methods.
- Implementation of Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment.
- Establishing an Inpatient Gym for Recipients of Stem Cell Transplantation: A Multidisciplinary Collaborative.
- Improving Patient Safety With Error Identification in Chemotherapy Orders by Verification Nurses.
- Planning and Implementation of Low-Dose Computed Tomography Lung Cancer Screening Programs in the United States.
- Fertility Preservation Before Cancer Treatment: Options, Strategies, and Resources.
- Providing Novice Navigators With a GPS for Role Development: Oncology Nurse Navigator Competency Project.
- Nursing Care of Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy Desensitization: Part I.
- Telemedicine in Oncology.
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection Prevention: Standardizing Practice Focused on Evidence-Based Guidelines.
- Reliably Addressing "What Matters" Through a Quality Improvement Process.
- Patients' Perspectives on Creating a Personal Safety Net During Chemotherapy.
- Providing Culturally Appropriate Care to American Muslims With Cancer.