Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing
(ISSN: 1092-1095, 1538-067X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Applying the Chronic Care Model to Support Ostomy Self-Management
- Impact of Changes to Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines on Healthcare Providers and Patients
- A Cross-Sectional Study of Patients' Satisfaction With Totally Implanted Access Ports
- Patients' Perspectives on Creating a Personal Safety Net During Chemotherapy
- Planning and Implementation of Low-Dose Computed Tomography Lung Cancer Screening Programs in the United States
Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (3)
- The Case for Lung Cancer Screening: What Nurses Need to Know.
- The Effects of Yoga, Massage, and Reiki on Patient Well-Being at a Cancer Resource Center.
- Latina Women and Cervical Cancer Screening: Decisional Balance and Self-Efficacy.
- Energy Through Motion��: An Evidence-Based Exercise Program to Reduce Cancer-Related Fatigue and Improve Quality of Life.
- Supporting One Another for 40 Years.
- Journey of a Woman With Terminal Cervical Cancer.
- Standardized Nursing Data and the Oncology Nurse.
- Improving the Education and Training of Primary Care Nurse Practitioners to Meet the Healthcare Needs of Long-Term Cancer Survivors.
- Impact of Collaborative Evidence-Based Breast Cancer Survivorship Care Guidelines on Survivors and Providers.
- Use of a Point-of-Care Tool to Improve Nurse Practitioner BRCA Knowledge.
- Programmed Death-1 Inhibition in Cancer With a Focus on Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Rationale, Nursing Implications, and Patient Management Strategies.
- Clinical Management of Patients With Thalassemia Syndromes.
- Early Recognition and Management of Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome: A Newly Recognized Complication in Patients Receiving Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors.
- From Student to Practicing Oncology Nurse: A Novel Collaboration to Create a Transition to Practice Program in Ambulatory Cancer Care.
- A Self-Administered Sleep Intervention for Patients With Cancer Experiencing Insomnia.
- Implementing the Surviving Sepsis Campaign in an Ambulatory Clinic for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies.
- Applying the Chronic Care Model to Support Ostomy Self-Management: Implications for Oncology Nursing Practice.
- Nursing Application of Oral Chemotherapy Safety Standards:An Informal Survey.
- Microwave Ablation for Palliation of Bone Metastases.
- Dyspnea and Delirium at the End of Life.
- Improving Transitions of Care With an Advanced Practice Nurse: A Pilot Study.
- The Nurse's Role in Health Literacy of Patients With Cancer.
- Oncology Nursing Is Evidence-Based Care.