Table of Contents
2015 - 35 (6)
- A Longitudinal Look at Nurses.
- Discharge Time Out: An Innovative Nurse-Driven Protocol for Medication Reconciliation.
- Improving Quality by Taking Aim at Incontinence-Associated Dermatitis in Hospitalized Adults.
- Improving Access to Adjuvant Intravesical Therapy for Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer in a Community Hospital.
- Pre-Operative Education Classes Prior to Robotic Prostatectomy Benefit Both Patients and Clinicians.
- The Effect of Implementing a Comprehensive Unit-Based Safety Program on Urinary Catheter Use.
- When Clinical Practice Guidelines And Clinical Practice Diverge.