Articles Available on Medscape
- Anesthetic Concerns for Patients Undergoing a Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Effect of an Education Presentation on the Knowledge and Awareness of Urinary Tract Infection Among Non-Licensed and Licensed Health Care Workers in Long-term Care Facilities
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause and Vaginal Estrogen Use
- Pre-Operative Education Classes Prior to Robotic Prostatectomy Benefit Both Patients and Clinicians
- Diabetes Mellitus Review
Urologic Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (2)
- Evidence-Based Nursing: When the Evidence Is Fraudulent.
- Chasing Zero: A Nurse-Driven Process for Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection Reduction In a Community Hospital.
- Pelvic Floor Biofeedback via a Smart Phone App for Treatment Of Stress Urinary Incontinence.
- Pelvic Muscle Exercises Using A Home Trainer for Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction: A Case Report.
- Anesthetic Concerns for Patients Undergoing a Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP).
- Application to the Evidence Base: Effect of an Education Intervention on Urinary Tract Infection Knowledge.
- Effect of an Education Presentation On the Knowledge and Awareness of Urinary Tract Infection among Non-Licensed and Licensed Health Care Workers in Long-Term Care Facilities.
- Genitourinary Syndrome Of Menopause and Vaginal Estrogen Use.
- Nursing in Urology: Where Can We Go from Here?