The Journal of reproduction and development
The Journal of reproduction and development's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 62 (3)
- Functional compensation for the loss of testis-specific poly(A)-binding protein, PABPC2, during mouse spermatogenesis.
- Liver receptor homolog 1 influences blastocyst hatching in pigs.
- Growth factor induced proliferation, migration, and lumen formation of rat endometrial epithelial cells in vitro.
- Characterization and comparative analyses of transcriptomes for in vivo and in vitro produced peri-implantation conceptuses and endometria from sheep.
- Is passive transmission of non-viral vectors through artificial insemination of sperm-DNA mixtures sufficient for chicken transgenesis?
- Influence of hepatic load from far-off dry period to early postpartum period on the first postpartum ovulation and accompanying subsequent fertility in dairy cows.
- Ganglioside GD1a promotes oocyte maturation, furthers preimplantation development, and increases blastocyst quality in pigs.
- Transcription of follicle-stimulating hormone subunit genes is modulated by porcine LIM homeobox transcription factors, LHX2 and LHX3.
- Positive correlations of age and parity with plasma concentration of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in Japanese black cows.
- Selection of accurate reference genes in mouse trophoblast stem cells for reverse transcription-quantitative polymerase chain reaction.
- MicroRNA expression and its association with DNA repair in preimplantation embryos.
- Liver condition of Holstein cows affects mitochondrial function and fertilization ability of oocytes.