Journal of mass spectrometry : JMS
(ISSN: 1076-5174, 1096-9888)
Table of Contents
2014 - 49 (12)
- Membrane Introduction Mass Spectrometry (MIMS): A Versatile Tool for Direct, Real-Time Chemical Measurements.
- Cover picture.
- Differentiation of isomeric dinitrotoluenes and aminodinitrotoluenes using electrospray high resolution mass spectrometry.
- Molecular formula analysis of fragment ions by isotope-selective collision-induced dissociation tandem mass spectrometry of pharmacologically active compounds.
- Examination of small molecule losses in 5-methylpyranopelargonidin MS/MS CID spectra by DFT calculations.
- Determination of drugs of abuse in bovine dentin using liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Measuring oxygen yields of a thermal conversion/elemental analyzer-isotope ratio mass spectrometer for organic and inorganic materials through injection of CO.
- Specific rearrangement reactions of acetylated lysine containing peptide bn (n���=���4-7) ion series.
- Structure elucidation of phototransformation products of unapproved analogs of the erectile dysfunction drug sildenafil in artificial freshwater with UPLC-Q Exactive-MS.
- Preparing to read the ubiquitin code: a middle-out strategy for characterization of all lysine-linked diubiquitins.
- Electrospray MS and MALDI imaging show that non-specific lipid-transfer proteins (LTPs) in tomato are present as several isoforms and are concentrated in seeds.
- Orbitrap��� monostage MS versus hybrid linear ion trap MS: application to multi-allergen screening in wine.
- Addition-elimination versus Tishchenko reaction in the gas phase.
- Ultra-high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry for the detection of durum wheat contamination or adulteration.
- Optimized precursor ion selection for labile ions in a linear ion trap mass spectrometer and its impact on quantification using selected reaction monitoring.
- Direct targeted glycation of the free sulfhydryl group of cysteine residue (Cys-34) of BSA. Mapping of the glycation sites of the anti-tumor Thomsen-Friedenreich neoglycoconjugate vaccine prepared by Michael addition reaction.
- Profiling of grape monoterpene glycosides (aroma precursors) by ultra-high performance-liquid chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry (UHPLC/QTOF).
- Membrane introduction mass spectrometry (MIMS): a versatile tool for direct, real-time chemical measurements.
- Congratulations professor caprioli!