Journal of Glaucoma
(ISSN: 1057-0829, 1536-481X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 25 (5)
- Trabeculectomy With Moorfields Conjunctival Closure Technique Offers Safety Without Astigmatism Induction.
- Repeatability of Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Measurements in High Myopia.
- The Prevalence and the Incidence of Diagnosed Open-Angle Glaucoma and Diagnosed Angle-Closure Glaucoma: Changes From 2001 to 2010.
- Evaluation of Nonmydriatic Hand-held Optic Disc Photography Grading in the Philadelphia Glaucoma Detection and Treatment Project.
- The Conjunctiva in Normal Tension Glaucoma Patients is Thinner Than in Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Patients: A Comparative Histologic Study.
- Lamina Cribrosa Depth is Associated With the Cup-to-Disc Ratio in Eyes With Large Optic Disc Cupping and Cup-to-Disc Ratio Asymmetry.
- Glaucoma and the Origins of Its Name.
- Relationship Between Body Mass Index and Intraocular Pressure in Men and Women: A Population-based Study.
- Early Glaucoma Screening Using the Ibopamine Provocative Test.
- CYP1B1 and MYOC Mutations in Vietnamese Primary Congenital Glaucoma Patients.
- Effect of Axial Length on Macular Ganglion Cell Complex Thickness and on Early Glaucoma Diagnosis by Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Evaluation of Carotid Intima Media Thickness and Renal Artery Resistive Index in Patients With Pseudoexfoliation Syndrome: A Prospective Case-Control Study.
- To Study the Efficacy of Laser Peripheral Iridoplasty in the Treatment of Eyes With Primary Angle Closure and Plateau Iris Syndrome, Unresponsive to Laser Peripheral Iridotomy, Using Anterior-Segment OCT as a Tool.
- Evaluation of Blebs After Filtering Surgery With En-Face Anterior-Segment Optical Coherence Tomography: A Pilot Study.
- Fluctuation of Bacteria on Bleb Surface After Trabeculectomy With Adjunctive Mitomycin C.
- Correlations Between the Individual Risk for Glaucoma and RNFL and Optic Disc Morphometrical Evaluations in Ocular Hypertensive Patients.
- Effect of Laser Peripheral Iridotomy on Anterior Chamber Angle Anatomy in Primary Angle Closure Spectrum Eyes.
- Fluctuations of the Intraocular Pressure in Pseudoexfoliation Syndrome and Normal Eyes Measured by a Contact Lens Sensor.
- Effects of Phacoemulsification Combined With Goniosynechialysis on Primary Angle-closure Glaucoma.
- Correlation of Macular Ganglion Cell Complex Thickness With Frequency-doubling Technology Perimetry in Open-angle Glaucoma With Hemifield Defects.
- Histologic RNFL Thickness in Glaucomatous Versus Normal Human Eyes.
- Adjunctive Mitomycin C or Amniotic Membrane Transplantation for Ahmed Glaucoma Valve Implantation: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Choroidal Thickness and Open-Angle Glaucoma: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review.
- Blebitis After EX-PRESS Glaucoma Filtration Device Implantation-A Case Series.
- No Evidence of Association of Heterozygous Galactosylceramidase Deletion With Normal-Tension Glaucoma in a Korean Population.
- Effectiveness of Single-Digit IOP Targets on Decreasing Global and Localized Visual Field Progression After Filtration Surgery in Eyes With Progressive Normal-Tension Glaucoma.
- Retinal Microglia in Glaucoma.
- Canaloplasty in Open-angle Glaucoma: Mid-term Results From a Multicenter Study.
- Is There Any Role for the Choroid in Glaucoma?