(ISSN: 1355-6037, 1468-201X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 102 (13)
- Carotid artery stenting outcomes in dataset registries: a cause of concern or an opportunity for improvement?
- Response to the letter regarding the article 'Early ��-blocker use and in-hospital mortality in patients with Takotsubo cardiomyopathy'.
- Takotsubo syndrome in a Japanese patient cohort: an opportunity to tap into a great resource!
- 2015 ESC Guidelines on the management of infective endocarditis: a big step forward for an old disease.
- Heartbeat: Lonely Hearts.
- Cardiovascular risk stratification in familial hypercholesterolaemia.
- Loneliness and social isolation as risk factors for coronary heart disease and stroke: systematic review and meta-analysis of longitudinal observational studies.
- Loneliness and social isolation as risk factors for CVD: implications for evidence-based patient care and scientific inquiry.
- Is life longer with a box of chocolates?
- Colchicine in cardiovascular disease: an ancient drug with modern tricks.
- Clinical and prognostic value of endothelin-1 and big endothelin-1 expression in children with pulmonary hypertension.
- Carotid artery stenting.
- Chocolate consumption and risk of myocardial infarction: a prospective study and meta-analysis.
- The maverick heart sound.
- Remote ischaemic conditioning and healthcare system delay in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Early and late outcomes after trans-catheter aortic valve implantation in patients with previous chest radiation.
- Native valve disease in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation on warfarin or rivaroxaban.
- Early ��-blocker use and in-hospital mortality in patients with Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.