(ISSN: 1355-6037, 1468-201X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 102 (14)
- Dennis Michael Krikler 1928-2016.
- Heartbeat: Focus on the Fontan patient.
- The Fontan circulation after 45���years: update in physiology.
- Coronary heart disease and sexual activity.
- Gender differences in coronary heart disease.
- Sexual activity and concerns in people with coronary heart disease from a population-based study.
- Distinguishing ventricular septal bulge versus hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in the elderly.
- Rescuing the failing Fontan.
- Serial galectin-3 and future cardiovascular disease in the general population.
- Surgical options after Fontan failure.
- Homeward Bound, not hospital rebound: how transitional palliative care can reduce readmission.
- Towards a proposal for a universal diagnostic definition of protein-losing enteropathy in Fontan patients: a systematic review.
- Heart transplantation in Fontan patients across Australia and New Zealand.
- Effects of a transitional palliative care model on patients with end-stage heart failure: a randomised controlled trial.
- Chest pain with diffuse coronary ischaemia.
- Diagnosis of occult diastolic dysfunction late after the Fontan procedure using a rapid volume expansion technique.