(ISSN: 1355-6037, 1468-201X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Loneliness and Social Isolation as Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke
- Prediction and Impact of Failure of Transradial Approach for Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Trimethylamine N-oxide and Prognosis in Acute Heart Failure
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in Patients With Chronic Inflammatory Joint Disorders
- Cochrane Corner: Early Statin Therapy in Acute Coronary Syndromes--What Is the Clinical Benefit?
Heart's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 102 (15)
- Interview: Professor Peter Weissberg, Medical Director of the BHF.
- Cardiovascular disease risk assessment in HIV: navigating data-sparse zones.
- Heartbeat: Prediction of coronary disease risk with cardiac troponin in the general population.
- Cardiac masses and tumours.
- Short-term and long-term cardiovascular risk, metabolic syndrome and HIV in Tanzania.
- Asymptomatic severe aortic stenosis: challenges in diagnosis and management.
- Telehealth technologies could improve suboptimal rates of participation in cardiac rehabilitation.
- Cardiac troponins and prediction of coronary artery disease risk.
- Obstructive sleep apnoea is associated with myocardial injury in patients with refractory angina.
- Perioperative transoesophageal echocardiography: current status and future directions.
- Effect of prior clopidogrel use on outcomes in medically managed acute coronary syndrome patients.
- High-sensitivity cardiac troponin I and incident coronary heart disease among asymptomatic older adults.
- Right heart dilatation: a rare vascular cause.
- Significance of apical cavity obliteration in apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with a giant left atrium undergoing mitral valve surgery.
- Telehealth exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.