Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association: JAMIA
(ISSN: 1067-5027, 1527-974X)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Patient-Provider Communication and Trust in Relation to Use of an Online Patient Portal Among Diabetes Patients
- Patient-Generated Secure Messages and eVisits on a Patient Portal
- Privacy Policies for Health Social Networking Sites
- Electronic Medical Records and the Transgender Patient
- Secure Messaging and Diabetes Management
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association: JAMIA's Latest Table of Contents
- Using social media to monitor mental health discussions - evidence from Twitter.
- Human resource information systems in health care: a systematic evidence review.
- Understanding vasopressor intervention and weaning: Risk prediction in a public heterogeneous clinical time series database.
- Toward automated assessment of health Web page quality using the DISCERN instrument.
- The use of mobile applications to support self-management for people with asthma: a systematic review of controlled studies to identify features associated with clinical effectiveness and adherence.
- Changes in the quality of care during progress from stage 1 to stage 2 of Meaningful Use.