International Journal for Quality in Health Care
(ISSN: 1353-4505, 1464-3677)
Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (1)
- Editor's Note.
- A comprehensive analysis of patients' perceptions of continuity of care and their associated factors.
- Guide to clinical practice guidelines: the current state of play.
- Improving trustworthiness for the codes of International Classification of Diseases 11th version and reducing hospital readmissions in order to improve healthcare services.
- Associations between demographics and health-related quality of life for chronic non-malignant pain patients treated at a multidisciplinary pain centre: a cohort study.
- Job satisfaction of urban community health workers after the 2009 healthcare reform in China: a systematic review.
- Prevention of falls in acute hospital settings: a multi-site audit and best practice implementation project.
- Quality evaluation of medical care for breast cancer in Japan.
- Patients' and families' perspectives of patient safety at the end of life: a video-reflexive ethnography study.
- ICU physicians are unable to accurately predict length of stay at admission: a prospective study.
- Enhanced capture of healthcare-related harms and injuries in the 11th revision of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11).
- Participating physician preferences regarding a pay-for-performance incentive design: a discrete choice experiment.
- A human factors approach to improving electronic performance measurement of venous thromboembolism prophylaxis.
- Incident and error reporting systems in intensive care: a systematic review of the literature.
- Opportunities and challenges for quality and safety applications in ICD-11: an international survey of users of coded health data.
- No-fault compensation for treatment injuries in Danish public hospitals 2006-12.
- Examining the attitudes of hospital pharmacists to reporting medication safety incidents using the theory of planned behavior: reply.
- Hand-hygiene practices and observed barriers in pediatric long-term care facilities in the New York metropolitan area.
- Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) hospitalizations and deaths: is there a role for quality improvement through inter-hospital comparisons?
- An analysis of closed medical litigations against the obstetrics departments in Taiwan from 2003 to 2012���.
- Patient safety's missing link: using clinical expertise to recognize, respond to and reduce risks at a population level.
- A retrospective review of medical errors adjudicated in court between 2002 and 2012 in Spain.
- Reducing excess readmissions: promising effect of hospital readmissions reduction program in US hospitals.