International Journal for Quality in Health Care
(ISSN: 1353-4505, 1464-3677)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Prevalence and Patterns of Potentially Avoidable Hospitalizations in the US Long-term Care Setting
- Reducing Excess Readmissions: Promising Effect of Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program in US Hospitals
- Bradycardia As an Early Warning Sign for Cardiac Arrest During Routine Laparoscopic Surgery
- The Missing Evidence: A Systematic Review of Patients' Experiences of Adverse Events in Health Care
- Quality of Primary Care by Advanced Practice Nurses: A Systematic Review
International Journal for Quality in Health Care's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (3)
- Advantages of involving patients in the guidelines development.
- Improving handoff communication from hospital to home: the development, implementation and evaluation of a personalized patient discharge letter.
- New approaches to infection prevention and control: implementing a risk-based model regionally.
- Do integrated care structures foster processes of integration? A quasi-experimental study in frail elderly care from the professional perspective.
- How do we learn about improving health care: a call for a new epistemological paradigm.
- Consumer perspectives of medication-related problems following discharge from hospital in Australia: a quantitative study.
- Off-hours admission and quality of hip fracture care: a nationwide cohort study of performance measures and 30-day mortality.
- RAPADAPTE for rapid guideline development: high-quality clinical guidelines can be rapidly developed with limited resources.
- A mixed-methods study of the causes and impact of poor teamwork between junior doctors and nurses.
- A PICU patient safety checklist: rate of utilization and impact on patient care.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of a patient handoff tool to improve safety in orthopaedic surgery.
- Patient satisfaction between primary care providers and hospitals: a cross-sectional survey in Jilin province, China.
- Development and testing of the cancer multidisciplinary team meeting observational tool (MDT-MOT).
- Virtual obesity collaborative with and without decision-support technology.
- Qualitative analysis of US Department of veterans affairs mental health clinician perspectives on patient-centered care.
- eHealth and quality in health care: implementation time.
- The patient satisfaction questionnaire of EUprimecare project: measurement properties.
- Reporting and use of the OECD Health Care Quality Indicators at national and regional level in 15 countries.
- Preparing national health systems to cope with the impending tsunami of ageing and its associated complexities: Towards more sustainable health care.
- SIMulation of Medication Error induced by Clinical Trial drug labeling: the SIMME-CT study.
- Influence of patient-assessed quality of chronic illness care and patient activation on health-related quality of life.
- Added value of involving patients in the first step of multidisciplinary guideline development: a qualitative interview study among infertile patients.
- Association between accessibility to emergency cardiovascular centers and cardiovascular mortality in Japan.
- Performance results for a workstation-integrated radiology peer review quality assurance program.
- Cohort study for evaluation of dose omission without justification in a teaching general hospital in Bahia, Brazil.