Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine
(ISSN: 1050-642X, 1536-3724)
Table of Contents
2016 - 26 (2)
- Australasian College of Sports Physicians-Position Statement: The Place of Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cell Therapies in Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- Differential Sensitivity Between a Virtual Reality Balance Module and Clinically Used Concussion Balance Modalities.
- Surgical Decompression of Exertional Compartment Syndrome of the Forearm in Professional Motorcycling Racers: Comparative Long-term Results of Wide-Open Versus Mini-Open Fasciotomy.
- Visual Defects in Special Olympics Participants From Europe.
- Reruptures, Reinjuries, and Revisions at a Minimum 2-Year Follow-up: A Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing 3 Graft Types for ACL Reconstruction.
- Dietary Supplements: Knowledge and Adverse Event Reporting Among American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Physicians.
- Effect of Ankle Positioning During Hamstring Stretches for Improving Straight Leg Hip Flexion Motion.
- Superficial Vein Thrombophlebitis in a Football Athlete.
- Gender Differences in Plantar Loading During an Unanticipated Side Cut on FieldTurf.
- Return to Learning After a Concussion and Compliance With Recommendations for Cognitive Rest.
- Multiple Self-Reported Concussions Are More Prevalent in Athletes With ADHD and Learning Disability.
- Pharmacogenetic Effects of Inhaled Salbutamol on 10-km Time Trial Performance in Competitive Male and Female Cyclists.
- Mouthguard Use and Awareness of Junior Rugby League Players in the Gold Coast, Australia: A Need for More Education.
- Comparisons of Bone Mineral Density Between Recreational and Trained Male Road Cyclists.