Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine
(ISSN: 1050-642X, 1536-3724)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Vertebral Artery Dissection Caused by Swinging a Golf Club
- What Are the Most Important Risk Factors for Hamstring Muscle Injury?
- Bilateral Osteochondrosis of the Primary Patellar Ossification Centers in a Young Athlete
- Platelet-Rich Plasma in the Management of Articular Cartilage Pathology
- Updating Recommendations for Rehabilitation After ACL Reconstruction
Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 26 (4)
- A School-Based Injury Prevention Program to Reduce Sport Injury Risk and Improve Healthy Outcomes in Youth: A Pilot Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Smart Clothing is the Best Protection Against Zika During Rio Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- In Response to: American Professional Football Concussions During the 2013 to 2014 Season.
- Return to Sport After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in the Skeletally Immature Athlete.
- Physical Activity Prescription: A Critical Opportunity to Address a Modifiable Risk Factor for the Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease: A Position Statement by the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- Patient Participation Approach to Reduction of Anterior Shoulder Dislocation: P-R-I-M/O-Y-E-S.
- The Clinical Utility of a Concussion Rebaseline Protocol After Concussion Recovery.
- Prophylactic Valacyclovir to Prevent Outbreaks of Primary Herpes Gladiatorum at a 28-Day Wrestling Camp: A 10-Year Review.
- Acute Effects of Vitamin D3 Supplementation on Muscle Strength in Judoka Athletes: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial.
- Similar Prevalence of Acetabular Labral Tear in Professional Ballet Dancers and Sporting Participants.
- Sonoelastography of the Achilles Tendon: Prevalence and Prognostic Value Among Asymptomatic Elite Australian Rules Football Players.
- Concussed or Not? An Assessment of Concussion Experience and Knowledge Within Elite and Semiprofessional Rugby Union.
- Incidence and Prevalence of Acute Kidney Injury During Multistage Ultramarathons.
- Cardiorespiratory Exertion While Playing Video Game Exercises in Elderly Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Custom-Made Foot Orthoses Decrease Medial Foot Loading During Drop Jump in Individuals With Patellofemoral Pain.
- Combative Sports Injuries: An Edmonton Retrospective.