The Journal of Invasive Cardiology
(ISSN: 1042-3931, 1557-2501)
Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (5)
- Transcatheter Therapy for a Large Mobile Right Atrial Thrombus and Massive Pulmonary Embolism.
- Drug-Coated Balloon Venoplasty for In-Stent Restenosis in a Patient With Recurrent Pulmonary Vein Stenosis Post Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: Initial Experience With a New Treatment Technique.
- A Comparison Between First-Generation and Second-Generation Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Devices: A Propensity-Matched Single-Center Experience.
- Expanding the Horizons for Pulmonary Artery Stenting.
- Right Atrial Vacuum-Assisted Thrombectomy: Single-Center Experience.
- To Protect or Not to Protect: Mitigating the Potential Risk That Surgical Ineligibility Poses in High-Risk PCI.
- Novel Technique of Advancing the Rotational Atherectomy Device: "Single-Operator" Technique.
- Using Discrete Event Simulation to Model the Economic Value of Shorter Procedure Times on EP Lab Efficiency in the VALUE PVI Study.
- Impact of Surgical Consultation on Outcomes in Hemodynamically Supported High-Risk Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From PROTECT II Randomized Study.