The Journal of Invasive Cardiology
(ISSN: 1042-3931, 1557-2501)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Drug-Coated Balloons for Infrainguinal Peripheral Artery Disease
- Describing Activity in Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: An Exploration of Denominators
- Safety and Clinical Outcomes of Endovascular Treatment of Adult-Onset Pulmonary Artery Stenosis
- Impact of Contrast Dose Reduction on Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Among Patients Undergoing PCI
- Left Radial Versus Femoral Access for Coronary Angiography in Post-Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Patients
The Journal of Invasive Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (7)
- Transfemoral Valve-in-Valve Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) in a Patient With Previous Endovascular Aortic Repair (EVAR).
- Transcatheter Simultaneous Double-Transapical Access for Paravalvular Mitral Leak Closure Using the Occlutech PLD.
- New Ventricular Septal Defects Following Balloon-Expandable Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.
- Contrast Utilization During Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From a Contemporary Multicenter Registry.
- The CardioMEMS Heart Failure Sensor: A Procedural Guide for Implanting Physicians.
- No Stenosis Left Behind - The Holy Grail of 100% Predictive Accuracy.
- Use of Resting Non-hyperemic Indices for Avoidance of Fractional Flow Reserve Measurement: The Goal of 100% Accuracy.
- Balloon Versus Computed Tomography Sizing of the Aortic Annulus for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and the Impact of Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Calcification and Morphology on Sizing.