American Journal of Critical Care
(ISSN: 1062-3264, 1937-710X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 25 (2)
- Evidence-Based Review and Discussion Points.
- Communicating While Receiving Mechanical Ventilation: Texting With a Smartphone.
- Improving Surveillance and Prevention of Surgical Site Infection in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- Symptomatic Bradycardia in a Healthy Older Adult.
- Using Music to Promote Sleep for Hospitalized Adults.
- Enterovirus D68 Infection in an Adult.
- Use of a Central Catheter Maintenance Bundle in Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals.
- A Model of Pressure, Oxygenation, and Perfusion Risk Factors for Pressure Ulcers in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Use of a Comprehensive Program to Reduce the Incidence of Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcers in an Intensive Care Unit.
- Functional Status and Disability in Patients After Acute Stroke: A Longitudinal Study.
- Measurement of Quality of Nursing Practice in Congenital Cardiac Care.
- Needs of Patients' Family Members in an Intensive Care Unit With Continuous Visitation.
- Bereavement Services Offered in Adult Intensive Care Units in the United States.
- Caring for Patients Who Are Unable to Speak.
- Clinical Pearls.
- Emotional Intelligence: For the Leader in Us All.