American Journal of Critical Care
(ISSN: 1062-3264, 1937-710X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Living With Dying in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Long-term Survival After Cardiac Surgery in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Measurement of Oxygen Consumption in Critically Ill Children
- Test Journal Article 1
- Inadequacy of Headache Management After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
American Journal of Critical Care's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 25 (4)
- Multidisciplinary Review of Code Events in a Heart Center.
- Delirium in Survivors of Cardiac Arrest Treated With Mild Therapeutic Hypothermia.
- A Fatal Case of Eczema Herpeticum With Septic Shock Due to Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- Differential Diagnoses for Suspected ACS.
- An Official Critical Care Societies Collaborative Statement: Burnout Syndrome in Critical Care Health Care Professionals: A Call for Action.
- Long-Term Acute Care: Where Does It Fit in the Health Care Continuum?
- Evidence-Based Review and Discussion Points.
- Credentialing and Privileging of Acute Care Nurse Practitioners to Do Invasive Procedures: A Statewide Survey.
- Usability Testing of an Electronic Patient-Reported Outcome System for Survivors of Critical Illness.
- Improving Providers' Role Definitions to Decrease Overcrowding and Improve In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Response.
- Association of Injury Factors, Not Body Mass Index, With Hospital Resource Usage in Trauma Patients.
- Clinical Outcomes of Inadequate Calorie Delivery and Protein Deficit in Surgical Intensive Care Patients.
- A Secure, Social Media-Based "Case of the Month" Module in a Neurocritical Care Unit.
- Family Presence During Resuscitation: Impact of Online Learning on Nurses' Perception and Self-confidence.
- Novel Approaches to Symptom Management.
- Engaging Critically Ill Patients in Symptom Management: Thinking Outside the Box!
- Clinical Pearls.
- Getting Used To It.