Journal of Viral Hepatitis
(ISSN: 1352-0504, 1365-2893)
Table of Contents
2016 - 23 (5)
- The expression of miR-125b-5p is increased in the serum of patients with chronic hepatitis B infection and inhibits the detection of hepatitis B virus surface antigen.
- A phase 3b study of sofosbuvir plus ribavirin in treatment-naive and treatment-experienced Korean patients chronically infected with genotype 2 hepatitis C virus.
- Sequential therapy with entecavir and peginterferon alpha in chronic hepatitis B: for many but not for all?
- Hepatic expression of proteasome subunit alpha type-6 is upregulated during viral hepatitis and putatively regulates the expression of ISG15 ubiquitin-like modifier, a proviral host gene in hepatitis C virus infection.
- Performance of rapid diagnostic tests for the detection of antibodies to hepatitis C virus in whole blood collected on dried blood spots.
- Cerebral microglia activation in hepatitis C virus infection correlates to cognitive dysfunction.
- Characterization of hepatitis B virus surface antigen variability and impact on HBs antigen clearance under nucleos(t)ide analogue therapy.
- Protease inhibitors partially overcome the interferon nonresponse phenotype in patients with chronic hepatitis C.