Journal of Viral Hepatitis
(ISSN: 1352-0504, 1365-2893)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Association of Work Productivity With Clinical and Patient-Reported Factors in Patients Infected With Hepatitis C Virus
- Matched Population-Based Study Examining the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in People With and Without Diagnosed Hepatitis C Virus Infection
- Antiviral Response and Resistance Analysis of Treatment-Naive HCV-infected Patients Receiving Single and Multiple Doses of GS-9190
- GS-9857 in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1-4 Infection
- Discontinuity of Care for Mothers With Chronic Hepatitis B Diagnosed During Pregnancy
Journal of Viral Hepatitis's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 23 (9)
- Hepatitis C virus dynamics and cellular gene expression in uPA-SCID chimeric mice with humanized livers during intravenous silibinin monotherapy.
- Addressing reimbursement disparities for direct-acting antiviral therapies for hepatitis C virus infection is essential to ensure access for all.
- Hepatitis C-induced hepatocyte apoptosis following liver transplantation is enhanced by immunosuppressive agents.
- Epidemiology and outcomes of hepatitis C infection in elderly US Veterans.
- Hepatitis C treatment failure is associated with increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Access to therapy and therapy outcomes in the Swiss Hepatitis C Cohort Study: a person-centred approach.
- Direct costs of interferon-based and interferon-free direct-acting antiviral regimens for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection.
- High baseline bilirubin and low albumin predict liver decompensation and serious adverse events in HCV-infected patients treated with sofosbuvir-containing regimens.