Journal of Viral Hepatitis
(ISSN: 1352-0504, 1365-2893)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Discontinuity of Care for Mothers With Chronic Hepatitis B Diagnosed During Pregnancy
- Disparate Access to Treatment Regimens in Chronic Hepatitis C Patients
- Treat Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Decompensated Cirrhosis -- Pre- or Post-Liver Transplantation?
- The Expanding Toolbox for Hepatitis C Virus Research
- Public Health Clinic-based Hepatitis C Testing and Linkage to Care in Baltimore
Journal of Viral Hepatitis's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 23 (7)
- Making the case for looking beyond WHO estimates for the global burden of hepatitis C and B.
- Wide variation in estimates of global prevalence and burden of chronic hepatitis B and C infection cited in published literature.
- New insights into the natural history of hepatitis E virus infection through a longitudinal study of multitransfused immunocompetent patients in France.
- Therapeutic outcome of 6198 interferon-na��ve Egyptian patients with chronic hepatitis C: a real-life experience and lessons to be learned in DAAs' era.
- The anti-lymphoma activity of antiviral therapy in HCV-associated B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas: a meta-analysis.
- Potential market size and impact of hepatitis C treatment in low- and middle-income countries.
- Re: Wangensteen et al. of a letter on 'Hepatitis C virus infection: a risk factor for Parkinson's disease.'.
- Hepatitis C virus infection: a risk factor for Parkinson's disease.
- Extra-hepatic replication and infection of hepatitis E virus in neuronal-derived cells.
- Achieving sustained virologic response after interferon-free hepatitis C virus treatment correlates with hepatic interferon gene expression changes independent of cirrhosis.