Journal of pediatric hematology
(ISSN: 1077-4114, 1563-5309)
Journal of pediatric hematology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 38 (5)
- Osteosarcoma With Apparent Ewing Sarcoma Gene Rearrangement.
- Three Rwandan Children With Massive Splenomegaly and Epstein-Barr Virus-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorders: Case Presentations and the Literature Review.
- Bortezomib, Dexamethasone, Mitoxantrone, and Vinorelbine (BDMV): An Active Reinduction Regimen for Children With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Asparaginase Intolerance.
- Clinical Presentation of Herpes Zoster in Immunocompetent and Immunocompromised Hospitalized Children Treated With Acyclovir.
- Effects of Race/Ethnicity and Socioeconomic Status on Outcome in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Phase I and Phase II Objective Response Rates are Correlated in Pediatric Cancer Trials: An Argument for Better Clinical Trial Efficiency.
- Method-dependent Discrepancies in Fetal Hemoglobin Quantification in Patients With Hemoglobin S.
- Prevalence of Endocrinopathies in Turkish Children With ��-Thalassemia Major: A Single-Center Study.
- Secondary Bone-Marrow Fibrosis in Children.
- Results of Therapy for Wilms Tumor and Other Malignant Kidney Tumors: A Report From the Chilean Pediatric National Cancer Program (PINDA).
- Treatment of Metastatic, Refractory Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma: Case Reports and Literature Review of Treatment Options in the Era of Targeted Therapy.
- Impact of Burden of Thalassemia Major on Health-related Quality of Life in Omani Children.
- The Use of Hydroxyurea and Leukapheresis in Childhood Acute Leukemia With Hyperleukocytosis.
- Neurological Involvement in a Thalassemic Child Receiving Deferiprone.
- Burden of Cardiac Siderosis in a Thalassemia-Major Endemic Population: A Preliminary Report From Pakistan.
- Spontaneous Regression of Pulmonary Nodules Presenting as Epstein-Barr Virus-related Atypical Infectious Mononucleosis.
- Some GCR Polymorphisms (N363S, ER22/23EK, and Bcl-1) May Influence Steroid-induced Toxicities and Survival Rates in Children With ALL.
- HPV-16 Detected in One-Fourth Eyes With Retinoblastoma: A Prospective Case-control Study From North India.
- The Effects of Hospital Length of Stay on Readmissions for Children With Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- End-Stage Renal Disease From Cast Nephropathy in a Teenager With Neuroendocrine Carcinoma.
- Allergic Reactions With Intravenous Compared With Intramuscular Pegaspargase in Children With High-risk Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Population-based Study From the Maritimes, Canada.
- Do Not Forget the Glycophorin A: An Unusual Case of Myeloid Sarcoma.
- The Outcome of Critically Ill Pediatric Cancer Patients Admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in a Tertiary University Oncology Center in a Developing Country: A 5-Year Experience.
- Gardner Fibroma: Clinical and Histopathologic Implications of Germline APC Mutation Association.
- FDG-PET/CT for Detection of Extramedullary Disease in 2 Pediatric Patients With AML.