The Journal of Invasive Cardiology
(ISSN: 1042-3931, 1557-2501)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Era
- Drug-Coated Balloons for Infrainguinal Peripheral Artery Disease
- Describing Activity in Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: An Exploration of Denominators
- Safety and Clinical Outcomes of Endovascular Treatment of Adult-Onset Pulmonary Artery Stenosis
- Impact of Contrast Dose Reduction on Incidence of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Among Patients Undergoing PCI
The Journal of Invasive Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (8)
- Radial Artery Embolism: A Rare Complication of Angioplasty.
- The Role of Multimodality Imaging in a Case of Traumatic Cardiac Pseudoaneurysm.
- Late Right Coronary Ostium Occlusion After Percutaneous Aortic Paravalvular Leak Closure: Immediate Results Do Not Always Predict Long-Term Performance.
- The Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty Makeover: From "Treatment" Procedure to "Bridge" Procedure.
- Initial Experience Using the Gore Embolic Filter in Carotid Interventions.
- Adoption of Routine Ultrasound Guidance for Femoral Arterial Access for Cardiac Catheterization.
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Nav-6 Filter in Preventing Distal Embolization During Jetstream Atherectomy of Infrainguinal Peripheral Artery Lesions.
- Prospective Evaluation of the Impact of Side-Holes and Guide-Catheter Disengagement From the Coronary Ostium on Fractional Flow Reserve Measurements.
- Characteristics of Late-Acquired Incomplete Stent Apposition: A Comparison With First-Generation and Second-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents.
- Twelve-Month Outcomes With a Bioresorbable Everolimus-Eluting Scaffold: Results of the ESHC-BVS Registry at Two Australian Centers.