(ISSN: 1478-3223, 1478-3231)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Diabetes Mellitus in Patients With Cirrhosis: Clinical Implications and Management
- Generic Medications for Hepatitis C
- Viral Eradication Reduces All-cause Mortality in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
- Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir-containing Regimens in Hepatitis C-infected Patients With Impaired Renal Function
- Should Surveillance for Liver Cancer Be Modified in Hepatitis C Patients After Treatment-related Cirrhosis Regression?
Liver International's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (8)
- Reply to External validation of an individual prognostic calculator after trans-arterial chemo-embolization for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Prognostic value of bacterial infection in acute and chronic liver failure.
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B in patients with chronic liver disease and type 2 diabetes: has anything changed?
- Sofosbuvir plus ribavirin in Asian patients with chronic genotype 2 hepatitis��C��virus infection: history of a success?
- External validation of an individual prognostic calculator after transarterial chemoembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- The role of autonomic dysfunction in cirrhotic patients before and after liver transplantation. Review of the literature.
- A man with "Abdominal" pain.
- A comparison of survival in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and portal vein invasion treated by radioembolization or sorafenib.
- Deregulated hepatic microRNAs underlie the association between non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and coronary artery disease.
- Regional differences in sorafenib-treated patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: GIDEON observational study.
- The prognostic significance of bacterial DNA in patients with decompensated cirrhosis and suspected infection.
- Impact of obesity and diabetes on waitlist survival, probability of liver transplantation and post-transplant survival among chronic hepatitis C virus patients.
- A phase 3b study of sofosbuvir plus ribavirin in Taiwanese patients with chronic genotype 2 hepatitis C virus infection.
- Effect of parenchymal uptake of perfluorobutane microbubbles (Sonazoid(��) ) on radiofrequency ablation of the liver: in vivo experimental study.
- Steatohepatitis and liver fibrosis are predicted by the characteristics of very low density lipoprotein in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Prognostic significance of infections in critically ill adult patients with acute liver injury: a retrospective cohort study.
- Hepatic vs. drug-induced encephalopathy in cirrhotic patients?
- Entecavir plus tenofovir combination therapy in patients with multidrug-resistant chronic hepatitis B: results of a multicentre, prospective study.
- High antiviral activity of NS5A inhibitor ABT-530 with paritaprevir/ritonavir and ribavirin against hepatitis C virus genotype 3 infection.
- The interpretation of hepatic venous pressure gradient tracings - excellent interobserver agreement unrelated to experience.
- Progression of fibrosis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis is associated with IL-17(+) neutrophils.
- Activated mutant forms of PIK3CA cooperate with RasV12 or c-Met to induce liver tumour formation in mice via AKT2/mTORC1 cascade.
- Splenectomy enhances the therapeutic effect of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cell infusion on cirrhosis rats.