(ISSN: 0017-8748, 1526-4610)
Articles Available on Medscape
- A Retrospective Analysis of Triptan and DHE Use for Basilar and Hemiplegic Migraine
- Aerobic Exercise for Reducing Migraine Burden: Mechanisms, Markers, and Models of Change Processes
- A Randomized Trial of Ketorolac vs Sumatriptan vs Placebo Nasal Spray (KSPN) for Acute Migraine
- Migraine Headache and Risk of Self-Harm and Suicide
- Acute Treatment Therapies for Pediatric Migraine: A Qualitative Systematic Review
Headache's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 56 (6)
- Triptans or Not? This Is the Question. Management of Migraine Attacks During Pregnancy.
- Management of Adults With Acute Migraine in the Emergency Department: The American Headache Society Evidence Assessment of Parenteral Pharmacotherapies.
- New Editorial Board Appointments.
- The Management of Adults With Acute Migraine in the Emergency Department.
- Pain Paroxysms With Coronal Radiation: Case Series and Proposal of a New Variant of Epicrania Fugax.
- Childhood Abuse, Intimate Partner Violence and Risk of Migraine Among Pregnant Women: An Epidemiologic Study.
- What Biology Can't Do.
- New-Onset Headache in Patients With Autoimmune Encephalitis Is Associated With anti-NMDA-Receptor Antibodies.
- A Fluid Mass-Dependent Headache in History of Brain Dermoid Cyst Resection: A Case Report.
- Harlequin Syndrome in Cluster Headache.
- Headache Prevalence at 4-11 Years After Deployment-Related Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and Comparison to Controls: A Matched Case-Controlled Study.
- Association Between Headaches and Tinnitus in Young Adults: Cross-Sectional Study.
- Impaired Mood in Headache Clinic Patients: Associations With the Perceived Hindrance and Attainability of Personal Goals.
- Topiramate for Treatment in Patients With Migraine and Epilepsy.
- The borderland of migraine and epilepsy in children.
- Triptans for Acute Migraine Headache: Current Experience With Triptan Use and Prescription Habits in a Tertiary Care Headache Outpatient Clinic: An Observational Study.
- Clinical Utility of the Mig-SCog.
- The Role of the Trigemino Cervical Complex in Chronic Whiplash Associated Headache: A Cross Sectional Study.
- Botulinum Toxin as Monotherapy in Symptomatic Trigeminal Neuralgia.