Table of Contents
2016 - 84 (5)
- Adrenal responses to a low-dose short synacthen test in children with asthma.
- Management of patients with Graves' orbitopathy: initial assessment, management outside specialized centres and referral pathways.
- Evaluation of growth hormone stimulation testing in children.
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on measures of arterial stiffness: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- SOS1 frameshift mutations cause pure mucosal neuroma syndrome, a clinical phenotype distinct from multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B.
- The importance of knowing the timing within the menstrual cycle in nonmenopausal hypertensive women in the diagnostic workup for primary aldosteronism.
- The author's reply: The importance of knowing the timing within the menstrual cycle in nonmenopausal hypertensive women in the diagnostic workup for primary aldosteronism.
- Association of endogenous testosterone with subclinical atherosclerosis in men: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis.
- Daily salivary cortisol patterns in midlife women with hot flashes.
- Glucocorticoid therapy for adrenal insufficiency: nonadherence, concerns and dissatisfaction with information.
- Testosterone and cardiac mass and function in men with type 1 diabetes in the Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications Study (EDIC).
- The persistence of maternal vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency during pregnancy and lactation irrespective of season and supplementation.
- Luteal-phase ovarian stimulation vs conventional ovarian stimulation in patients with normal ovarian reserve treated for IVF: a large retrospective cohort study.
- Application of Ga(68) -DOTA-exendin-4 PET/CT to localize an occult insulinoma.
- Insulin-like growth factor I and risk of incident cancer in elderly men - results from MrOS (Osteoporotic Fractures in Men) in Sweden.
- Lower serum osteocalcin concentrations are associated with brain microstructural changes and worse cognitive performance.
- Concomitant high expression of BRAFV600E, P-cadherin and cadherin 6 is associated with High TNM stage and lymph node metastasis in conventional papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- Society for Endocrinology UK guidance on the initial evaluation of an infant or an adolescent with a suspected disorder of sex development (Revised 2015).
- Association between thyroid-stimulating hormone and blood pressure in adults: an 11-year longitudinal study.
- Benign thyroid nodules with RAS mutation grow faster.
- The expression of microvesicles in the blood of patients with Graves' disease and its relationship to treatment.