Articles Available on Medscape
- Effects of Testosterone Replacement on Metabolic and Inflammatory Markers in Men With Opioid-Induced Androgen Deficiency
- The Association of Incident Hypertension With Metabolic Health and Obesity Status
- Inhaled Corticosteroids and HPA Axis Suppression
- Treatment Options in the Young Patient With Graves' Disease
- Natural History of Subclinical Hypothyroidism With TSH <10 mIU/l
Clinical Endocrinology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 85 (3)
- GCK gene mutations are a common cause of childhood-onset MODY (maturity-onset diabetes of the young) in Turkey.
- Utility of chromogranin A, pancreatic polypeptide, glucagon and gastrin in the diagnosis and follow-up of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 patients.
- Charting a course through the CEAs: diagnosis and management of medullary thyroid cancer.
- The Author's Reply: Changing testosterone had no direct effect on HbA1c or weight in diabetic men when TRT was interrupted and then resumed.
- Commentary on the use of thyroglobulin as a biomarker for iodine status in adults.
- A delayed diagnosis of salt-wasting congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Autosomal dominant hypocalcaemia due to a novel CASR mutation: clinical and genetic implications.
- Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and insulin resistance in people at high risk of cardiovascular disease: a euglycaemic hyperinsulinaemic clamp study.
- Obese young adults exhibit lower total and lower free serum 25-hydroxycholecalciferol in a randomized vitamin D intervention.
- Testosterone therapy, association with age, initiation and mode of therapy with cardiovascular events: a systematic review.
- Prevalence and prognosis of a low serum testosterone in men with type 2 diabetes: the Fremantle Diabetes Study Phase II.
- Incidence of permanent hypocalcaemia after total thyroidectomy with or without central neck dissection for thyroid carcinoma: a nationwide claim study.
- Reduced corticosteroid-binding globulin cleavage in active rheumatoid arthritis.
- IL-1 receptor antagonist levels are associated with glucose tolerance in polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Pituitary apoplexy - bespoke patient management allows good clinical outcome.
- A 6-year Follow-up survey of health status in middle-aged women with Turner syndrome.
- HESX1 mutations in patients with congenital hypopituitarism: variable phenotypes with the same genotype.
- Immune checkpoint inhibitor-related hypophysitis and endocrine dysfunction: clinical review.
- Changing testosterone had no direct effect on HbA1c or weight in diabetic men when TRT was interrupted and then resumed.
- A model for measuring the health burden of classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia in adults.
- Decreased physical activity, reduced QoL and presence of debilitating fatigue in patients with Addison's disease.
- Addison's disease with polyglandular autoimmunity carries a more than 2��5-fold risk for adrenal crises: German Health insurance data 2010-2013.
- Serum thyroglobulin as a biomarker of iodine deficiency in adult populations.
- Acylated and unacylated ghrelin during OGTT in Prader-Willi syndrome: support for normal response to food intake.
- Predictors for papillary thyroid cancer persistence and recurrence: a retrospective analysis with a 10-year follow-up cohort study.
- Recombinant human thyrotropin-stimulated thyroglobulin level at the time of radioactive iodine ablation is an independent prognostic marker of differentiated thyroid carcinoma in the setting of prophylactic central neck dissection.
- Low postoperative nonstimulated thyroglobulin as a criterion for the indication of low radioiodine activity in patients with papillary thyroid cancer of intermediate risk 'with higher risk features'.