Articles Available on Medscape
- The Association of Incident Hypertension With Metabolic Health and Obesity Status
- Inhaled Corticosteroids and HPA Axis Suppression
- Treatment Options in the Young Patient With Graves' Disease
- Natural History of Subclinical Hypothyroidism With TSH <10 mIU/l
- Oral Carnitine Supplementation Reduces Body Weight and Insulin Resistance in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Clinical Endocrinology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 85 (1)
- Blood allopregnanolone levels in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- The author's reply: Blood allopregnanolone levels in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Subclinical hyperthyroidism: first do no harm.
- Are patients with hormonally functional phaeochromocytoma and paraganglioma initially receiving a proper adrenoceptor blockade? A retrospective cohort study.
- Iodine supplementation in pregnancy - is it time?
- Neonatal adiposity increases with rising cord blood IGF-1 levels.
- The experience of women living with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia: impact of the condition and the care given.
- Preoperative diagnosis and prognosis in 40 Parathyroid Carcinoma Patients.
- Weight gain in Turner Syndrome: association to puberty induction? - longitudinal analysis of KIGS data.
- ��-ketoglutarate is associated with delayed wound healing in diabetes.
- Liver fat in adults with GH deficiency: comparison to matched controls and the effect of GH replacement.
- Apparently intrathyroid papillary thyroid carcinoma >1 and ���4 cm: is the need for completion thyroidectomy common among patients submitted to lobectomy?
- Adrenal surgery in England: better outcomes in high-volume practices.
- The association of visceral adipose tissue and subcutaneous adipose tissue with metabolic risk factors in a large population of Chinese adults.
- Spectrum of phenotype and genotype of congenital isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in Asian Indians.
- Association between lung capacity and abnormal glucose metabolism: findings from China and Australia.
- Influence of race/ethnicity on cardiovascular risk factors in polycystic ovary syndrome, the Dallas Heart Study.
- Immunogenicity associated with metreleptin treatment in patients with obesity or lipodystrophy.
- Symptoms of thyrotoxicosis, bone metabolism and occult atrial fibrillation in older women with mild endogenous subclinical hyperthyroidism.
- Diagnostic accuracy of thyroid nodule growth to predict malignancy in thyroid nodules with benign cytology: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Increased leptin levels correlate with thyroid autoantibodies in nonobese males.