Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension
(ISSN: 1062-4821, 1535-3842)
Table of Contents
2016 - 25 (2)
- Editorial introduction.
- Wnt/��-catenin signaling and renin-angiotensin system in chronic kidney disease.
- Human genetics of nephrotic syndrome and the quest for precision medicine.
- Potential role of sodium glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors in the treatment of hypertension.
- Hydrogen sulfide in hypertension.
- Renal artery stenosis: if and when to intervene.
- Spectrum of manifestations of monoclonal gammopathy-associated renal lesions.
- Linking inflammation and hypertension via LNK/SH2B3.
- Role of endothelin in preeclampsia and hypertension following antiangiogenesis treatment.
- Contribution of mitochondrial oxidative stress to hypertension.
- Urinary extracellular vesicles as markers to assess kidney sodium transport.