Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension
(ISSN: 1062-4821, 1535-3842)
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Bioengineered Kidney: Science or Science Fiction?
- New Strategies to Tackle Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Optimal Management of Bone Mineral Disorders in Chronic Kidney Disease and End Stage Renal Disease
- Complications and Management of Hyponatremia
- Role of Immune Cells in Salt-Sensitive Hypertension and Renal Injury
Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 25 (4)
- Editorial introductions.
- Mineral metabolism: progress in the face of complexity.
- Novel assessments of systemic calcification propensity.
- Multiple faces of fibroblast growth factor-23.
- The role of fibroblast growth factor 23 and Klotho in uremic cardiomyopathy.
- Skeletal manifestations of renal disease in childhood.
- Nicotinamide and phosphate homeostasis in chronic kidney disease.
- Mechanisms and causes of hypomagnesemia.
- Inflammation regulates fibroblast growth factor 23 production.
- Role of mesenchymal stem cells in kidney injury and fibrosis.
- Oxalate, inflammasome, and progression of kidney disease.
- Claudins and mineral metabolism.
- Mitochondria as therapeutic targets in acute kidney injury.
- Micro-RNAs in the parathyroid: a new portal in understanding secondary hyperparathyroidism.