American Journal of Transplantation
(ISSN: 1600-6135, 1600-6143)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Use of a Right Lateral Sector Graft in Living Donor Liver Transplantation Is Feasible, but Special Caution Is Needed With Respect to Liver Anatomy
- Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Lung Transplantation
- Early Allograft Dysfunction After Liver Transplantation Is Associated With Short- and Long-term Kidney Function Impairment
- Early Liver Transplantation for Severe Alcoholic Hepatitis in the United States
- Immunosuppressive Medications and Squamous Cell Skin Carcinoma
American Journal of Transplantation's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (7)
- New-Onset Seizures 15��Years After Renal Transplant.
- Vital Signs: Preventing Antibiotic-Resistant Infections in Hospitals - United States, 2014.
- Tregs Hold On To Ceramide.
- Mind the Gap.
- Financial Neutrality for Living Organ Donors: Reasoning, Rationale, Definitions, and Implementation Strategies.
- Gene Expression in Biopsies of Acute Rejection and Interstitial Fibrosis/Tubular Atrophy Reveals Highly Shared Mechanisms That Correlate With Worse Long-Term Outcomes.
- Calcineurin Inhibitor Minimization, Conversion, Withdrawal, and Avoidance Strategies in Renal Transplantation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Changes in Discard Rate After the Introduction of the Kidney Donor Profile Index (KDPI).
- Successful Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 4 in Renal Transplant Recipients With Direct-Acting Antiviral Agents.
- Controlled Donation After Circulatory Determination of Death in Spain.
- Combined Anti-CD154/CTLA4Ig Costimulation Blockade-Based Therapy Induces Donor-Specific Tolerance to Vascularized Osteomyocutaneous Allografts.
- Hidden Inflammatory Molecular Signatures in Graft Kidney Biopsies: Silent Markers of Graft Fate?
- Organ Donation After Euthanasia: A Dutch Practical Manual.
- Activation of Autophagy by Everolimus Confers Hepatoprotection Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury.
- Autoimmune Recurrence as a Cause of Adrenal Gland Graft Loss?
- Risk Factors Associated With Early Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis in Kidney Transplant Recipients: Results From a Multinational Matched Case-Control Study.
- Living Kidney Donor Profile Index: Utility and Limitations.
- Regulating T Cell Behavior.
- Ex Vivo Costimulatory Blockade to Generate Regulatory T Cells From Patients Awaiting Kidney Transplantation.
- Gender Disparities in Access to Pediatric Renal Transplantation in Europe: Data From the ESPN/ERA-EDTA Registry.
- Alloantibody Responses After Renal Transplant Failure Can Be Better Predicted by Donor-Recipient HLA Amino Acid Sequence and Physicochemical Disparities Than Conventional HLA Matching.
- A Risk Index for Living Donor Kidney Transplantation.
- Survival Analysis in the Presence of Competing Risks: The Example of Waitlisted Kidney Transplant Candidates.
- Severe Epidermal Nerve Fiber Loss in Diabetic Neuropathy Is Not Reversed by Long-Term Normoglycemia After Simultaneous Pancreas and Kidney Transplantation.
- Chimeric Allografts Induced by Short-Term Treatment With Stem Cell-Mobilizing Agents Result in Long-Term Kidney Transplant Survival Without Immunosuppression: A Study in Rats.
- Codominant Role of Interferon-��- and Interleukin-17-Producing T Cells During Rejection in Full Facial Transplant Recipients.
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson's Disease: A Translational Approach to Assess the Role of Local and Systemic Immunosuppression.
- Chimeric Allografts Induced by Short-Term Treatment With Stem Cell Mobilizing Agents Result in Long-Term Kidney Transplant Survival Without Immunosuppression: II, Study in Miniature Swine.
- Immune Exhaustion and Transplantation.
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Mobile Health Intervention to Promote Self-Management After Lung Transplantation.
- Acquisition of C3d-Binding Activity by De Novo Donor-Specific HLA Antibodies Correlates With Graft Loss in Nonsensitized Pediatric Kidney Recipients.
- Effect of an Early Switch to Belatacept Among Calcineurin Inhibitor-Intolerant Graft Recipients of Kidneys From Extended-Criteria Donors.
- A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Efficacy of Cyp3a5 Genotype-Based With Body-Weight-Based Tacrolimus Dosing After Living Donor Kidney Transplantation.
- Regulatory T Cell Infusion Can Enhance Memory T Cell and Alloantibody Responses in Lymphodepleted Nonhuman Primate Heart Allograft Recipients.