From Medscape Oncology
Coverage from the
San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) 2016
December 06 - 10, 2016; San Antonio, Texas
Meeting Highlights at a Glance
- SABCS In HER2- Breast Cancer, Brain Mets Are HER2+ 20% of Time
- SABCS AI Neither Adds nor Detracts From Chemo in This Setting
- SABCS Watson vs Oncologists: 90% Agreed on Treatment (Eventually)
- SABCS Ibandronate Defies Bone Drug-Breast Cancer Boost -- So Far
- SABCS Needling the Pain of Peripheral Neuropathy
- Top Cancer Doc: I Have HIV -- Stigma Can Be Devastating
- SABCS Aromatase Inhibitors: Is Cancer Benefit Worth Cardiac Risk?
- SABCS First-Ever RCT: Cold Cap Works for Chemo Hair Loss
- SABCS BELLE-3: PI3K Inhibition Meets Endpoints, But With Toxicity
- SABCS Postmastectomy Implants? Radiotherapy Affects Outcomes
- Next Big Thing in ER+ Breast Cancer: For Early-Stage Too?
- SABCS Genomic Analysis of Treatment-Resistant Metastatic Breast Cancer
- 'Metsers' Demonstrate at Breast Cancer Meeting
- SABCS In ER+ Advanced Breast Cancer, Yet Another Option
- Extending Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy: 3 Trials, Few Answers
- SABCS What's New at World's Biggest Breast Cancer Meeting
Popular SABCS 2015 News
Any views expressed above are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views of WebMD or Medscape.