From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from the
XXIII European Stroke Conference (ESC)
May 6 - 9, 2014; Nice, France
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the European Stroke Conference.
- ESC Occupational Therapy Fails in Care-Home Stroke Patients
- ESC SCAST: No Joy for Candesartan in Stroke Subgroups
- ESC No Effect of BP Lowering on Cognition After Lacunar Stroke
- ESC Tissue More Important Than Time for tPA Treatment in Stroke?
- ESC BP Control More Important in ICH Patients on Antithrombotics