From Medscape Urology
Medscape Medical News from the
European Association of Urology (EAU) 29th Annual Congress
April 11 - 15, 2014; Stockholm, Sweden
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the European Association of Urology.
- EAU Can Imaging Replace Biopsy for Some Prostate Cancer?
- EAU Largest Prostate Screening Trial Still Shows It Saves Lives
- EAU Liquid Biopsy May Guide Treatment Decision in Bladder Cancer
- EAU Sniffing Out Infection: Smell Test Speedier Than Urinalysis
- EAU In Prostate Hyperplasia, Combo Pill Slows Progress
- EAU First Trial of Targeted MRI vs Standard Prostate Biopsy
- EAU Per Lesion Ultrasound in Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance
- EAU For Empirical UTI Treatment, Know Your Pathogen Population
- EAU European PREVAIL Data Uphold Enzalutamide for Prostate Ca
- EAU Huge Differences in Prostate Cancer Treatment in Europe, US
- EAU Bladder Cancer Therapy: Organ-Sparing or Primary Cystectomy?
- EAU In Bladder Cancer, ERCC1 Status Predicts Chemo Response
- EAU Longest Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance Study Promising