From Medscape Oncology
Medscape Medical News from the
European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO) 33
April 4 - 8, 2014; Vienna, Austria
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- ESTRO Head & Neck Cancer HPV Status - No Impact Beyond Oropharynx
- ESTRO Adding ADT to RT Also Best in Milder Prostate Cancer?
- ESTRO EGFR Inhibition Adds Toxicity, No Benefit in Head, Neck Cancer
- ESTRO Extra RT Boost in Breast Cancer Has Benefits, Not on Survival
- ESTRO Lung Cancer: A Dose-Dependent Risk After Breast Cancer RT
- ESTRO Two Studies: Internal Mammary RT Ups Breast Cancer Survival
- ESTRO Potency After Prostate Brachytherapy Hinges on Many Factors
- ESTRO Post-Op Chemo No Help in Adequately Pretreated Rectal Cancer
- ESTRO Again, Oxaliplatin Is Toxic and No Benefit in Rectal Cancer
- ESTRO Genomic Signature Predicts Prostate Cancer Metastasis Risk