Medscape Medical News from the:
American Public Health Association (APHA) 141st Annual Meeting
November 2 - 6, 2013; Boston, Massachusetts
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the American Public Health Association.
- APHA High Human, Financial Costs From Gun Injuries in US
- APHA Pedestrian Injuries on the Rise for Teens on Cell Phones
- APHA Alarm System to Prevent Hospital-Acquired Infections
- APHA Health Reform Reduced Inequities in Massachusetts
- APHA Workplace Smoke Exposure High for Blue Collar Workers
- APHA Acetaminophen and Alcohol May Be Nephrotoxic
- APHA Industry 'Youth Tobacco Prevention' More PR Than Prevention?
- APHA Risk Taking and Big-Screen Drinking Influence Teen Bingeing
- APHA Prescription Drug Deaths Rise With Opioid Sales
- APHA Tai Chi and Exercise Keep Seniors Upright