Medscape Medical News from the:
American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) 2013 Annual Meeting
October 4 - 7, 2013; Baltimore, Maryland
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- ASBMR Osteoporosis Drug Denosumab Shows Benefit to 8 Years
- ASBMR Debate Continues on Osteoporosis Treatment in CKD
- ASBMR TZD Fracture Risk Quickly Reverses With Discontinuation
- ASBMR Clopidogrel Contribution to Fracture Risk in Stroke 'Minor'
- ASBMR Once-a-Year Zoledronic Acid Preserves Bone in Elderly, Frail
- ASBMR Combo Therapy Sustains Bone-Density Improvements
- ASBMR New Data Dispute Calcium Cardiovascular Risk in Both Sexes
- ASBMR Risedronate for Bone Loss With Breast-Cancer Treatment
- ASBMR SSRI Fracture Risk Exceeds That of Corticosteroids and PPIs
- ASBMR Sarcopenia Plus Low Bone Mass Increases Fracture Risk