From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from the:
Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) 2013
July 13 - 18, 2013; Boston, Massachusetts
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Alzheimer's Association.
- AAIC Subjective Cognitive Impairment: The Next Big Thing?
- AAIC The High Cost of Alzheimer's Disease Misdiagnosis
- AAIC Online Tests for Alzheimer's 'Invalid, Potentially Harmful'
- AAIC GAP: IVIG Negative in Alzheimer's, But Some Hints of Benefit
- AAIC Prevalence of Dementia May Be Falling
- AAIC Economic Status May Drive Dementia Disparities
- AAIC Keep Working to Keep Dementia at Bay?
- AAIC Metformin Cuts Dementia Risk in Type 2 Diabetes
- AAIC Cancer and Chemo Linked to Reduced Risk for AD
- AAIC First-in-Class Microglial Modulator Shows Promise in MCI
- AAIC Memory Tests Plus Brain Scans Detect Earliest Stages of AD
- AAIC Genes Influencing Rate of Cognitive Decline in AD Identified
- AAIC Hunting for Next-Generation Gamma-Secretase Inhibitors