From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from the:
Movement Disorder Society (MDS) 17th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
June 16 - 20, 2013; Sydney, Australia
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Movement Disorder Society.
- MDS Name Change for Movement Disorder Society
- MDS Parkinson's Disease Progression Highly Variable
- MDS CSF Protein a Diagnostic Marker for Idiopathic NPH?
- MDS Alexithymia Tied to Impulsive Behavior in Parkinson's
- MDS H pylori Eradication Important in Parkinson's Disease
- MDS Malignant Melanoma Risk 4-Fold Higher in Parkinson's
- MDS Amantadine ER Curbs Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in PD
- MDS Mild Cognitive Impairment More Common in PD Than Thought
- MDS Tai Chi Cost-Effective to Reduce Falls in Parkinson's
- MDS 'Lessebo' Effect in PD a Game-Changer for Study Design?
- MDS Apomorphine May Protect Against Parkinson's Dementia