Medscape Medical News from:
ENDO 2013: The Endocrine Society 95th Annual Meeting
June 15 - 18, 2013; San Francisco, California
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, The Endocrine Society.
- ENDO Low Vitamin D Tied to Arterial Stiffness in Teens, Young Adults
- ENDO Ospemifene Pill Improves Several Measures of Sexual Function
- ENDO Study Questions Bedtime Insulin in Hospitalized Patients
- ENDO Testosterone May Benefit Memory in Postmenopausal Women
- ENDO More Calls for More Research on Incretin Diabetes Drugs
- ENDO Testosterone Can Improve Pain Tolerance in Men on Opioids
- ENDO New Score: Earlier Diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes in Blacks?
- ENDO Diabetics Have Elevated Risk for Death after Lung Transplant
- ENDO New Medication May Improve Sleep in Blind People