From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from:
SLEEP 2013: Associated Professional Sleep Societies 27th Annual Meeting
June 1 - 5, 2013; Baltimore, Maryland
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Associated Professional Sleep Societies.
- SLEEP Surprising Narcolepsy Findings Have Therapeutic Potential
- SLEEP Bright Light Therapy Improves Sleep, Cognition in Mild TBI
- SLEEP AASM Calls for Sleep Apnea Check in Diabetes, Hypertension
- SLEEP Upper Airway Stimulation Promising for Sleep Apnea
- SLEEP Single-Session Group CBT Effective for Insomnia
- SLEEP Sleep Problems Common in Chronic Kidney Disease
- SLEEP Is Abnormal Emotional Processing Behind Insomnia?
- SLEEP Sleep-Deprived Teens Make Poor Food Choices
- SLEEP Regular Bedtime May Boost CPAP Adherence
- SLEEP High-Fat Diet Tied to Daytime Sleepiness