From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from the:
5th Cooperative Meeting of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) and the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research In Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS)
May 29 - June 1, 2013; Orlando, Florida
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers.
- CMSC Don't Dismiss CCVSI Yet, Expert Says
- CMSC New Data on How MS Patients Fare Long-Term
- CMSC What Risks Are MS Patients Willing to Take for Improvement?
- CMSC Multiple Sclerosis: Autoimmune or Neurodegenerative?
- CMSC NARCOMS: 20 Years of MS Research
- CMSC Significant Quality-of-Life Benefit With BG-12
- CMSC Alemtuzumab Benefits Hard-to-Treat MS Patients
- CMSC Vitamin D Benefit in MS: Molecular, Genetic Evidence